UPDATE 17 MARCH 2013:
Attention to SEPA Member
Please do informed;
1. You’re eligible to attend the AGM that to be held on 23/3/2013 (Saturday) 2.00 pm at Karamusing Room that located next to the open area outside. Please do come earlier to get your attendance checked before the meeting started. Please refer the attached photo for the venue.
2. The nomination of office bearers are.
Nomination for President
Nomination for V.President
Nomination for Secretary
Nomination for Treasurer
Nomination for Urban Researcher
Nomination for Rural Researcher
Nomination for Legal Advisor
Chang Chiew Kok @ Jefferi
Nomination for Committee Member
Paul Chang Tuck Yuen
Lim Su Yan
Ng Keam Kee
Elwis Ong Keh Hiung
Election Nomination Submission Form for reference
3. SEPA Account Report. Please click the link below to view the statement. The 2012 SEPA Account report to be release in few days due to delay in auditing process.
4. SEPA 2012 AGM minutes.
For more information, Please contact SEPA Secretary Paul at 0165213117 or reply this email.
UPDATE 8 March 2013: Attention to SEPA Members,
Refer to the AGM Notice sent on 20th Feb 2013,
1. The membership renewal and new members recruitment as of 6pm 8/3/13 is closed
2. The nominations for the election of office bearers for 2013-2015 and motion as of 6pm 8/3/13 is closed
Notice is hereby given to all members that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of SABAH ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION will be held on Saturday, the 23rd of March, 2013 at 2.00pm, Karamusing Ballroom, 88300, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to conduct the following businesses:
1. President to call the meeting.
2. To confirm minutes of the AGM 2012.
3. Report by the Secretary, activities and success stories during the year 2012.
4. Presentation of the account and financial report by the Treasurer (2011 and 2012).
5. Motions for adoption (If any).
6. Appointment of the Election Chairperson and election of the Office Bearers for Term 2013-2015.
7. Incoming President Speech.
8. Appointment of the Auditors and Trustee.
Please note that:
1. The Executive Committee in a meeting held on the 18th February has unanimously agreed to extend the membership renewal and new member recruitment till the 8th of March 2013, 4 pm to be eligible to attend and participate in the meeting.
2. For renewal of membership, contact SEPA Secretary Paul at 0165213117 OR SEPA representatives Jefferi at 0168491997 before 4pm on the 8th March.
3. All nominations for the election of office bearers for 2013-2015 and motion (if any) shall be emailed to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm, on the 8th March 2013 or contact the above numbers. The nomination form will be available on the SEPA website at www.sepa.my .
4. Only members with updated memberships of the society will be eligible to attend and participate in the meeting according to the laws of the society. No proxy attendance or voting will be allowed.
Chang Tuck Yuen
SABAH ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION
Nomination Election Form